The 1960 European Cup Final is one of my favourites.
The last of the 7 Madrid goals is a gem.
See how Madrid scores without a single Eintracht Frankfurt player touching the ball.
This is what I call "hunting in packs".
Every great team has two, three or four players who are capable of scoring - posing a "real" threat.
I saw this match in 1970 - on BBC TV - greatest matches of the last decade.
Enjoy. I did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_717RCKR1us
The last of the 7 Madrid goals is a gem.
See how Madrid scores without a single Eintracht Frankfurt player touching the ball.
This is what I call "hunting in packs".
Every great team has two, three or four players who are capable of scoring - posing a "real" threat.
I saw this match in 1970 - on BBC TV - greatest matches of the last decade.
Enjoy. I did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_717RCKR1us
No comments:
Post a Comment