Andy Murray rode on British emotion and sentiment into the Wimbledon Finals.
Djokovic awaits him.
This year however, I would quesstion Djokovic's fitness after his gruelling 5 set match against Del Potro; will Djokovic recover well in time for the Finals? Also I question his temperament. We all saw he was rattled in the 4th set and also the first few games of the 5th. And on Sunday with the crowd going to be solidly behind Murray - it will take an awful amount of self discipline to maintain his composure.
This opens up the possibility of Murray becoming the first Brit since Fred Perry to win the Gentleman's Finals.
If he fails to capitalise, then maybe, just maybe Wimbledon will become a bridge too far.
Djokovic awaits him.
This year however, I would quesstion Djokovic's fitness after his gruelling 5 set match against Del Potro; will Djokovic recover well in time for the Finals? Also I question his temperament. We all saw he was rattled in the 4th set and also the first few games of the 5th. And on Sunday with the crowd going to be solidly behind Murray - it will take an awful amount of self discipline to maintain his composure.
This opens up the possibility of Murray becoming the first Brit since Fred Perry to win the Gentleman's Finals.
If he fails to capitalise, then maybe, just maybe Wimbledon will become a bridge too far.
No comments:
Post a Comment