Friday, September 6, 2013

Stanislas Wawrinka you are the man to stop Novak

Boy did we see the total domination of Andy Murray on the Tennis court.
Stanislas Wawrinka - better known as Stan, covered the court so well and made short work of Andy - beating the reigning US Open and Wimbledon Champion in straight sets.
It was a clinical victory.
Andy Murray was made to run all over and all round the court.
Stan's shots were accurate, well placed, deep and always searching for the down the line or cross court winners.
Having seen the change of the "Swiss Guard", I believe we may be seeing a new Champion in the making.
The power, stamina and accuracy of Stan is simply amazing. That's why I believe that he is going to go past Novak in the semi finals and meet Rafa for the Championship.
For a tennis fan it is always great to see new players come through the ranks / seedings and challenge and compete with the best.
Now I believe we are seeing a new Champion.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment