It was a match of two halves.
I was impressed with the first half.
The speed of the counter attacks was good. Glad to see Ronaldo's selfless pass to Ozil for the second goal.
The defence seemed a little more organized and were back in numbers against the Everton forwards.
However the presence of the midfield was not seen.
Again Isco impressed and also from the little that I saw of Jese - he seemed eager to make an impression.
Khadira and Albiola again failed to impress. I fail to see why they continue with the Blancos.
Carvajal needs to tighten up his game otherwise Varane will be impossible to replace.
The second half was in my opinion a 45 minute period to forget. The substitutions did not improve the quality of play - on the contrary - it made it worse.
I hate to repeat but no major plays develop down the right flank. The accuracy in passing needs to be improved.
I was impressed with the first half.
The speed of the counter attacks was good. Glad to see Ronaldo's selfless pass to Ozil for the second goal.
The defence seemed a little more organized and were back in numbers against the Everton forwards.
However the presence of the midfield was not seen.
Again Isco impressed and also from the little that I saw of Jese - he seemed eager to make an impression.
Khadira and Albiola again failed to impress. I fail to see why they continue with the Blancos.
Carvajal needs to tighten up his game otherwise Varane will be impossible to replace.
The second half was in my opinion a 45 minute period to forget. The substitutions did not improve the quality of play - on the contrary - it made it worse.
I hate to repeat but no major plays develop down the right flank. The accuracy in passing needs to be improved.
No comments:
Post a Comment