Its curious.
But have you seen the US Open Tennis Shirts that are being worn by the Ball boys and girls and also the Line Umpires ( I presume the Chair Umpires also )?
On the right hand side of the shirts you have the US Open Tennis Logo.
But on the left hand side, have you noticed the POLO Logo?
Comment if you have.
I for one cannot understand why a POLO Logo should be on an US Open Tennis shirt?
Can you?
If you can understand the link please let me know.
I am flummoxed.
But have you seen the US Open Tennis Shirts that are being worn by the Ball boys and girls and also the Line Umpires ( I presume the Chair Umpires also )?
On the right hand side of the shirts you have the US Open Tennis Logo.
But on the left hand side, have you noticed the POLO Logo?
Comment if you have.
I for one cannot understand why a POLO Logo should be on an US Open Tennis shirt?
Can you?
If you can understand the link please let me know.
I am flummoxed.
No comments:
Post a Comment