A lot is being written about the composition of Real Madrid 2013 - 2014 and I, an ardent supporter of the Club, would like to spell out the names of the players who have played well in the preseason:-
Ronaldo
Di Maria
Ozil
Isco
Jese
Casemiro
Casillas
Certain players were injured or are injured therefore their names have not been included.
But from what I have seen over the last month or so, I think the Real Madrid Team for 2013-2014 should revolve around this group of talented players.
WE NEED and HAVE to win TROPHIES.
WE WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH THE LIGA TITLE.
WE MUST HAVE THE DECIMA - 10th European Championship Title
Anything else will be a huge disappointment.
In the video of Ronaldo vs Inter Milan you will see one of the best passes of the preseason - Ronaldo's goal from a Casemiro's pass.
The three best passes of the preseason which have resulted in goals are all featured in the videos above. They are:-
Isco's pass to Benzema
Isco's pass to Ronaldo
Casemiro's pass to Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Di Maria
Ozil
Isco
Jese
Casemiro
Casillas
Certain players were injured or are injured therefore their names have not been included.
But from what I have seen over the last month or so, I think the Real Madrid Team for 2013-2014 should revolve around this group of talented players.
WE NEED and HAVE to win TROPHIES.
WE WILL NOT BE SATISFIED WITH THE LIGA TITLE.
WE MUST HAVE THE DECIMA - 10th European Championship Title
Anything else will be a huge disappointment.
In the video of Ronaldo vs Inter Milan you will see one of the best passes of the preseason - Ronaldo's goal from a Casemiro's pass.
The three best passes of the preseason which have resulted in goals are all featured in the videos above. They are:-
Isco's pass to Benzema
Isco's pass to Ronaldo
Casemiro's pass to Ronaldo
No comments:
Post a Comment